Monday, April 21, 2014

Blue Collar Guy Makes BIG Money From Stupid Crap Please Like

Stop listening to the Bullshit!
Take 5 minutes and read this, I want to share a little story with you that I hope you keep in your head a long time!  I don't give a shit what type of business your in, it probably sucks and you've lost money.  Get the fuck away from these MLM companies it's like pissing in the wind.  Have you ever seen these so called home business coaches?  They are like cockroaches they never go away, they resurface under different names and it's the same old bogus junk.  Don't fall for the shit again!  Hell I was there years ago and half of these programs are still around today but under different domain names.

I am going to tell YOU how I did it and this is a TRUE story because it's ME that went through all the crap before I decided enough was enough-this is when I got fed up and grabbed the bull by the horn.  The only thing I ask is that you LIKE this posting.  

OK so why am I telling you this?  Really I am so sick and tired of the junk that's going around and ripping people off.  There are no links in this post-by the way stay away from affiliate sites as well-they are the biggest rip off artists around.  Follow these simple instructions and I will show you how I made 5000.00 my 1st week and every week after!

1) This business will make you money no matter how many ways you look at it!  It's so simple your dead grandma can do this.  I want you to think of a name, a catchy name that only has 2 names and it can be anything! Here's a example (Kyle's Legs) or (Little Crab) or (Hairy Neck) I think you get the idea.

2) Now this is what I did-I went to ali baba and wanted to design a cool tshirt, I had the name Freaky Tuna but I did not buy the domain name on this one.  The design was a small tuna on the front and large on the back, it came in many colors but the most popular was tie died.  Literally the coolest t-shirt you've ever seen!  

3) Now ali baba is a wholesaler in china and they can make you these shirts for less then 20 cents each if you buy in bulk.  I started with 500.00 total and that was with a a 120.00 investment in 25 designs from a half ass logo maker (they actually looked pretty good).

4) Then I went to amazon and listed these shirts for 17.00 each the 3xl was 20.00 each.  The cost to make each one was 20 cents now I sold 100 of these shirts the 1st week which was not to shabby?  Now I started a free wordpress and blogger blog and added these on there.  Made one post a day for 60 days BTW this was also free.  

5) Everything took off and that's saying it mildly.  I sold out of everything within a few days, so I placed another order with ali baba for 1000 shirts and they were at my door in 10 days hence they sold out quicker!  Now I learned not to keep all my eggs in one basket, I switched it up some and had cooler names and they sold out as well.  

6) Then local colleges wanted their logo on the backs of these shirts so I placed a order for them through my wholesaler and now they are in 22 bookstores across the country.  It's easier then YOU Think!  That was my idea and it still works today, but there are other stores you can sell on as well.  Plus you can add these to blogs and directories and I also made a few press releases that were inexpensive that gave me a HUGE boost in sales.  

I don't beat around the bush, this is the easiest way to make money hands down, people love cool looking shirts and your ideas are your own.  Make it cool but don't go over the edge, get some feedback from friends and family.  Now if you follow these simple instructions you will be making 10,000 monthly in no time.  I could probably make a in depth e-book about this simple idea and sell it but I can't stand reading e-books and think many are fucking garbage.  Just give this a try, and stay the hell away from MLM companies they are abortions and will screw you blind once they know your sucked in.  

All I ask is that you share and like this!  Anyone can do it and trust me it's a lot of fun.  Once you see the paychecks coming in you will thank me again and again!  Keep this somewhere and most important keep it in your head somewhere!  This is fullproof and it's your business.  I wish you the best of luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment